Friday, June 13, 2008

Who Are We To Play Small?

Hello Family,
Wonder what Ayanna is up to these days? Well, I’m having a great time and want to share my joy, love and abundance with you.

The good news is this. I have said yes to the Universe! I have agreed to stop hiding and fully embrace my highly developed spiritual gifts. I have agreed to make these gifts more available to benefit our community. I have agreed to fully dance, passionately love and dive into the abundance of the Universe that is ours. Who am I to play it small?

We are in the midst of a new dynamic paradigm shift. Those of us who are tuned in, tapped in, and turned on will, in our wholeness uplift one another during this dramatic time in history. As Jean Houston, one of my teachers says, “We are the people of the parenthesis.” She also encourages us to “cook on all our burners.” In other words, use all our gifts and talents…every infinite one of them. So who are you to play it small?

As we submerge our egos and bring our gifts, passions and talents to the task we help each other across the finish line to anchor in this new paradigm that is now upon us. Let’s come into our collective ability. Those who have the ears to hear and eyes to see know exactly what I am talking about. Those who don’t I challenge you to release your fears and inadequacies and dive in. The water is great. Or taste and see that life is good and that the Universe does have your best interest at heart.

Finally, Beloved be aware of what is going on around you, but don’t linger there. The media will cause you to melt in fear and trembling. Look to the hills. See with visionary eyes and create a new reality. Let’s enhance one another’s lives. Take out your gifts, talents, and passions, dust them off, jump in and share in the fun, love and abundance.

In honor of the Spirit, which resides within all us, I stand in the fullness of my spiritual gifts. Below is a synopsis of my new services available for those who vibrate at this frequency and desire to be activated and initiated into their true alignment and purpose.

We send you Blessings of Great Joy!
Rev. Ayanna

No comments: